TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for 2019,2020,2021,2022 Batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2022 are given below.
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2020 & 2021 Batch :
Job Role : Associate System Engineer
Batch : 2020,2021 & 2022 Batch
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Location : Across India
Last Date : 20 May 2022
Test Date : ASAP
- Students pursuing a B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degree from a recognised institution / college are eligible. 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Minimum aggregate grades of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of the Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and Post-Graduation examinations are required.
- Students should have finished their schooling within the specified course time (i.e. no extended education)
- Students should not have any pending backlogs/arrests/ATKT.
- Gap / Break in Schooling: It is mandatory to disclose any gaps or breaks in education. The cumulative academic gap shall not exceed 24 months from highest qualification to highest qualification. Relevant documentation proof, where relevant, will be screened for educational gaps.
- Only full-time courses will be considered; part-time/correspondence courses will be disqualified. Students who have finished their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary courses through NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if their subsequent studies are full-time.
- Students with up to two years of prior work experience are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Students must be between the ages of 18 and 28 to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring procedure.
Specifics of the test:
The test is divided into the following sections, which must be completed within 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections :
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Coding section-45 mins
- How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022?
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”